Monday, May 28, 2007

revelation

Forgiveness. It is the greatest gift that God has ever given us, yet the absolute hardest to attain. The past few weeks have been revelatory. Forgiveness has absolutely shoved its way into my life, forcing itself within my grasp in the most peculiar of ways. It has always been something that I wanted to gain a hold of, but never did I imagine that God would throw me into its acceptance in the particular circumstance that he has. Though it makes perfect sense to me on a grand scale, my mind often has trouble wrapping itself around the reasoning for this seemingly arduous technique. Oh, God. It seems as though he can take any complicated situation, make it even more complicated, and beyond all of the toil, transform it into something that is infinitley lovely. I'm incredibly uneasy about going down this road, but very excited about being a living example of forgiveness and attaining the tranquility that my heart so desires.

{ I've got a long way to go. }

6 comments:

chris h said...

you made it
(yes it was a bribe)

chris h

leah marie. said...

karissa! wow...good post. i mean, you know i'm here for moral support, right? i totally have your back. i looove you.

sidebar: i hope class tomorrow is all you dreamed it could be.

also. me. you. soon.

thispresentsojourn said...

also,
you. me. leah. lauren. soon.

thispresentsojourn said...

kareeesah

Anonymous said...

how do i do this? i don't know how to do this friend network thing. iloveyou! i'lllsee you in less than a weekK!!

thispresentsojourn said...

was May really the last time?